Friday, March 27, 2009

Progress...

Some mixed success so far.

1. decrease coffee intake to no more than one cup per day - I was able to make it through the first couple days of the week, but Wednesday was rough. And today I became a social drinker ~ I was offered a cup after I had already had my quota for the day, but I succumbed. :(

2. stop watching television - not too difficult. TV is so irritating.

3. exercise three times per week - went running Monday morning. Had plans to go yesterday but woke up feeling very gross. Will go tomorrow and Sunday.

4. get 7+ hours of sleep per night - I think I did, I didn't really count. I felt like it was adequate though.

5. stop getting fast food. Cook my meals ahead of time - major success! had such yummy food this week, I loved it. The only thing was that it was very time consuming. I made everything from scratch this week, but I'm not sure that's sustainable.

6. start studying for Step II of the boards! - okay, maybe that was a little ambitious. I have to worry about acing psychiatry first.

No comments:

Post a Comment